In this blog, I have listed out a couple of free and paid training’s that are available for Blockchain.
IBM has got the wonderful content for blockchain, you can take up some of their free courses from the below websites
In terms of paid courses, I have listed some of the course that are delivered online either by an training institute or by an subject matter expert.
- Udemy : Inside udemy, you can see lot of paid course delivered by different personal, you can chose whichever is suitable for your need (https://www.udemy.com/topic/blockchain/)
- Blockgeeks: Blockgeeks is a blockchain technology company that provides smart contract audits, white paper audits and educational training for enterprise clients as well as a platform for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from developers, hardworking entrepreneurs, investors, and leaders about the rapidly evolving world of blockchain technologies.
- Blockchain Council: Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”.
- Blockchain Training Alliance : The Blockchain Training Alliance is providing the most comprehensive schedule for Blockchain training around the globe. We have a passion for disruptive technologies and believe the distributed ledger is the movement of the future. Our goal is simple – provide the most relevant content and instruction to our students for Blockchain technology and support this through new courses as the technology reshapes the corporate world.
The below link from coinsutra has a good write-up about universities that offers blockchain courses https://coinsutra.com/university-blockchain-course/
Apart from the above list, I found some more details on other universities and i have listed below.
RMIT Australia is offering 8 weeks course on “Developing Blockchain Strategy”
- Course will run over 8 weeks, with an estimated 50 hours of study.
- We expect this will involve about 5 – 7.5 hours per week.
- Fixed start and end dates, with weekly scheduled live webinars, individual and group activities.
- No entry requirements for the course, just bring a positive and inquisitive attitude as we will be discussing complex concepts
Last Year, I have decided to pursue some online training in blockchain and